BE A STAR WITH BINTANG RADLER
Well hello folks and welcome to the end year competition with Bintang Radler! There’s no better ways to spend the last season of the year by winning some prizes, right ?! So here it is – all the terms & conditions you need to know on how to win the game. Good luck and most importantly, have fun! OH DO NOTE! This competition is only valid for 21+ years old!
Terms and Condition Blog Writing Competition
Entrants can submit an original piece of published blog writing that must be no more than 1000 words on any food related subject. It could be on a food travelling experience with Bintang Radler, a restaurant review with unique presentation of Bintang Radler, the head-note for a recipe with Bintang Radler as an ingredient , a story or article on an aspect of food pairing with Bintang Radler that interests, excites of you about Bintang Radler.
Note: If the entry features a recipe, the story supporting the recipe will be judged, not the recipe itself so the ingredients and methodology are not included in the word count.
To enter, simply send an email to [email protected] with:
1. Full name
2. Email address
3. Name of blog and website address
4. Social media ID
5. A URL of the post you’re entering, plus a PDF attachment of the blog post text and Images.
About Your Blog
You are an Indonesian food and/or drink blogger, that is, either a food and/or drink blogger living in Indonesia.
You are not a commercial blogger i.e. those blogging only for money or as part of their job, for example, a chef blogging for a restaurant or staff blogging for a brand.
About Your Writing
- Each entrant will be permitted only ONE entry. The entry must be from a blog post which has been published in the last six months leading up to the closing date of the competition (between 1 December 2014 – 21 December 2014).
- The entry must be an original entry for your blog, ie: not written for an online publication, newspaper or magazine.
- The entry must be no more than 1000 words (recipe ingredients and recipe methodology are not included in the word count).
- Original posts may be edited for length and clarity so the entry is understandable without the original photographs.
- All entries must be submitted via email to: [email protected] with the full name of the author, name of the blog and website address, email address, social media ID, a link to blog post and attach a PDF copy of the text and images.
- It is the entrants’ responsibility to inform JKTGO if their email address changes during the competition period.
- All entries will be decided anonymously and will be judged upon originality, a distinctive personal voice, clarity of expression, the degree to which it engages the attention of the reader and relevant knowledge of subject matter.
Competition and Usage
- Any submissions that don’t meet the above criteria will not be included for consideration by the judges.
- Bintang Radler and their assign partners retain a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute them.
- As well as the above rights of use, if you are a winner of one of the competition prizes, you also give permission to writing competition sponsors and their assigns to use the details of your winning submissions in media releases regarding the Bintang Radler writing competition.
- Any decision made by the Bintang Radler organising committee, such as valid entrants or entries, and the decision by the judging panel regarding the winner of the competition, are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Bintang Radler organising committee members, speakers and the sponsors (and their employees) associated with this competition are not eligible to enter.
Now for those of you who are joining the Instagram competition. Here are the rules!
Terms and Condition Instagram Photo Competition
- To enter this competition contestants must be followers of @JKTGO and/or @anakjajan
- Rules of Competition:
Step 1. Follow @BintangRadler on Instagram
Step 2. During the Competition Period ( 1 December 2014 – 21 December 2014 ), upload and share an image on Instagram that represents Bintang Radler with your creativity.
Step 3. Tag your photo with @BintangRadler and #BintangRadlerCompetition
The image can include anything that represents what an entrant wants do with Bintang Radler and must be an original image.
- Each Submission will be reviewed and judged by a panel of the Bintang Radler. The Panel will judge each response according to how relevant and creative it is. All decisions of the Panel are final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes will be awarded to entrants who submit the most relevant and creative Submissions as judged by the Panel.
- The winners will be contacted on Instagram on 22 – 25 December 2013. In this regard, the winning Submissions will be posted and the winners tagged on the Bintang Radler and Main Partner Instagram page.
- By entering this competition entrants agree to allow the Bintang Radler to repost their Submission on the Bintang Radler’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts, the Bintang Radler’s website (http://www.bintangradler.co.id/).
- Bintang Radler is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition.
- If any prize remains unclaimed after 14 days of the winning Submissions being announced, the Bintang Ralder may deem that the prize winner is ineligible to receive the prize.
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Bintang Radler reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of Bintang Radler.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Bintang Radler, Bintang Radler reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
- Bintang Radler and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
- All Submissions will be the property of the Bintang Radler. Bintang Radler may use the name and any photos from the Submission for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without compensation. By participating in this competition, each entrant assigns to Bintang Radler the whole of the copyright in their entries and, to the extent permitted by law, waives his or her moral rights in respect of it. Each entrant warrants to Bintang Radler that his or her entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
- Personal information provided by entrants will be used by Bintang Radler for the purpose of conducting this competition and otherwise in accordance with contestants’ consent. Bintang Radler may disclose entrant’s personal information to its contractors and agents in relation to the conduct of this competition.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Instagram.
Period of Blog Writing and Instagram Photo Competition
1. Registration and Submission : 1 – 21 December 2014
2. Shorlisting to Top 10 Blogger and 10 Instagramers, shortlisting by Anakjajan and JKTGO : 22 – 24 December 2014
3. Winner Selection by Bintang Radler : 26 – 28 December 2014
4. Winner Announcement : 28 – 31 December 2014
Winner and Prizes :
1. 2 Winner of Writing Blog Competition : @Rp 5.000.000,-/Winner
2. 3 Winner of Instagram Photo Competition : @Rp5.000.000,-/Winner