Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE) is one of the largest convention and exhibition venue in Indonesia. This international prestigious venue was built on a 22 hectares land, located in the area of BSD City, Tangerang. After stage one of construction, Indonesia Convention Exhibition currently offers 120,000 square meters of display area for events of all sizes. ICE is developed by Sinar Mas Land and Kompas Gramedia and currently being operated by a Hannover based professional trade fair company, Deutsche Messe.
The ICE project was built on the theme of energy efficient and environmentally friendly (green) building. The presence of ICE also offers many advantages such as easily accessible location, a very large room capacity with professional service, international standards specification, as well as other supporting facilities to meet the needs of events owners.
Within the area of ICE there is a facility of 4 star hotel with up to 284 room capacity, which certainly provide satisfying accommodation for the organizers of the events. Additional hotels, office buildings and additions to Indonesia Convention Exhibition will follow in the second stage of construction. ICE’s presence will certainly meet the needs of every event organizers. With bigger hall capacity which equipped with international standard facilities, ICE is ready to accommodate all kind of national and international scale of events.
Upcoming events at IC
- GOT7 2018 WORLD TOUR ‘EYES ON YOU’ in Jakarta (30 June 2018)
- Yolo Run (1 July 2018)
- Apkasi Otonomi Expo 2018 (6-8 July 2018)
- Wanna One World Tour <ONE : THE WORLD> in Jakarta (15 July 2018)
- Bridestory Market (19 – 22 July 2018)
- Indonesia International Pet Expo (20 – 22 July 2018)
- The 26th Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show ( 2 – 12 August 2018)
- ShOP! (23 – 25 August 2018)
- Paramore – Tour Four (25 August 2018)
- TWICE 2ND TOUR ‘TWICELAND ZONE 2: Fantasy Park’ in Jakarta (25 August 2018)
- HOMEDEC (6-9 September 2018)
- Indo Pet Expo (7 – 9 September 2018)
- Asia Power Week (18 – 20 September 2018)
- Pekan Raya Indonesia (27 September – 7 October 2018)
- 33rd Trade Expo Indonesia (24 – 28 October 2018)
- Miss Internet Indonesia 2018 (3 November 2018)
- GOiFEX (16 – 18 November 2018)