When You Go to AEON JGC, You Have to…
Say hello to the new mall in East Jakarta, AEON Jakarta Garden City (JGC)! We heard from many friends that this mall has been very crowded since their grand opening on September, 30th.
Have you visited them? If you haven’t, lucky for you, we’re gonna tell you about the things that you should do at AEON JGC!
Play the J-SKY Ferris Wheel
This is a MUST when you visit AEON JGC. J-SKY ferris wheel is the biggest one in Indonesia. With 50 diameters and 69 meters above the 3rd floor of the building. From the top, you can see the great scenery of Jakarta.
Price: IDR 50.000 per person / IDR 160.000 per couple (you can request the gondola for yourself and your +1)
Do Sushi Hunting at AEON Supermarket
Just like AEON BSD, the supermarket also serves a wide range of Japanese foods such as sushi, donburi, tempura, teppanyaki, gyoza and many more. And, the good news is, it’s affordable!
Sip the Cheesy KAMU Tea
Something cheesy and sweet is ready to pamper your tastebuds! All the way from Bangkok, KAMU Tea specialises in Kamu Cheese Tea. Yes, it’s cheese people! Matcha Cheese Tea and Dark Cocoa Cheese Tea are highly recommended!
Have Fun at Fantasy Land ‘Fanpekka’
Bring your kids to Fanpekka, a Finland-inspired indoor themed park where they can play, learn and have fun! This magical place is created by Tonttu the fairy, the cute mascot that you can find near the entrance. Fanpekka is also supported by Embassy of Finland.
Price (full day pass):
Member – IDR 130.000 (weekdays) / IDR 190.000 (weekend)
Non Member – IDR 170.000 (weekdays) / IDR 230.000 (weekend)
- There will be an ice skating rink at AEON JGC. Still on progress, hope it will open very very soon.
- There are several popular food tenants that you can find at AEON JGC such as King Mango, Bagoja (Bakso Goreng Gajah), Soto Betawi H. Mamat, Rujak Kolam Medan, Ichiro Ramen and many more.
- Spot the outdoor seating on the third floor (rooftop)! You can sit, relax and enjoy the view with your friends/family. But sometimes it could be a little bit crowded.
- If you bring your kids, you can dine at The Zoo Cafe! It’s like a food court with several food tenants that you can find in this area. The animal chairs and statues are very very cute. Your kids will love it!
- Looking for a good movie to watch? Come to CGV Cinema AEON JGC then! This place is super spacious and trendy, just like the one at Grand Indonesia.
More info: www.aeonmall-jgc.com