- Christmas is all about delicious cakes and layers at Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta, where its pastry shops, Kempi Deli and Sweet Boutique by Kempinski, are offering a creative collection of graceful and stylish cakes produced by Executive Pastry Chef Smita Grosse.
- Kempi Deli and Sweet Boutique are also back with festive hampers, which include chocolate puffs, pineapple tarts, cheese sticks and whole cakes. You can also creatively create your own personalised parcel with prices starting from Rp 600,000 net.
- Signatures Restaurant invites you to hold your Christmas gathering with a sumptuous buffet of authentic Indonesian food and classic Western dishes in a whimsically decorated table setting. Take advantage of the various deals from BCA Platinum credit card to treat the family at prices that start from Rp 395,000++. Psst… kids below six years old dine for free!
- Head to Paulaner Brauhaus for a loud and lavish Christmas celebration. First, the live music performance; then the special brew of Paulaner Christmas Beer “Weinachtbier” with price at Rp 92,000++ (0.3 litre). Also, for only Rp 490,000++, you can have a two-course meal for two!
- If you prefer your Christmas to be Zen-like, go to OKU Japanese Restaurant, which will serve you a special three-course bento with free-flow ocha at Rp 690,000++ for lunch and five-course dinner at Rp 900,000++.
To book your table, please talk to us on 021-23583996 or write to us at [email protected]c
om or follow us (@KempinskiJKT) to know even more about this year’s fantastic festive season! And if you want it all, plus to participate in a Christmas shopping spree at Grand Indonesia, you may as well book a room for the whole family! With rates starting from Rp 2,700,000 net, we will treat you to a complimentary breakfast at Signatures Restaurant for two adults and two children under the age of six. For reservations, please contact us on 021-23583888 or [email protected] ki.com
At Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta, we celebrate the joyful season from 1 to 25 December!
From sweet treats to a staycation, everything you want for Christmas is here. There are so many things to offer you.