Banyan Tree Spa UngasanPerched 70 metres above sea level on the island’s southernmost peninsula, Banyan Tree Spa Ungasan soft-opened in December 2009 and brings definitive cliff-top rejuvenation to the renowned beach island of Bali. The Spa features opulent treatment pavilions, adorned by distinct Balinese interior design, set amidst the lush tropics and vast ocean scape.
Price range / person is starting from IDR 300.000 - 4.000.000 .
Monday - Sunday
09:00 - 22:00
Closed on None
- Category : Wellness
- Reservations : Recommended
- Valet Service : Available
- Therapist : Female
- Gender : Accepting Both Gender
: - Best Luxury Resort Spa (Indonesia) in 2013 and 2014 by World Luxury Spa Awards
- Top 10 Hotel Spas in Asia in June 2012 by Agoda.com
- Uniqueness : A pioneer of the tropical garden spa concept, it is a haven for physical and spiritual renewal. Using a ‘high-touch, low-tech’ approach that celebrates human touch coupled with the use of natural herbs, spices and aromatic oils, the treatments are inspired by Asian traditions that have been passed through the hands of many generations.
- Additional : Child Care Service is available on request.
- Wifi : Available
Banyan Tree Ungasan
Jl. Melasti, Banjar Kelod, Ungasan, Bali, Indonesia
+62 361 300 7000